Our top priority is the safety and comfort of our guests and staff. During this period of inactivity, we have been focusing on it so we can keep providing you the same service and the best experience in Lisbon.
We are recognized as a “Clean & Safe” property by Turismo de Portugal. We strictly follow all the recommendations of WHO (World Health Organization) and DGS (Direção-Geral de Saúde).
A set of measures and procedures were implemented in order to avoid infection and to control the spread of Covid-19:
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Our staff received proper training and follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- We wear masks for the safety of all but we keep smiling and happy to welcoming you and helping you with anything you need
- Frequent hygiene and disinfection of all common areas, namely critical points
- Hand sanitizer available
- The use of masks by the guests at the lobby is highly recommended
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Hand sanitizer and masks provided per request
- Our breakfast service continues to operate without any changes. Once it is served in the apartments and Do-It-Yourself style, you can still enjoy it in the comfort of your apartment, with all the freedom it grants.
We have a contingency plan, as well as an isolation area (apartment) for situations in which Covid-19 is suspected or confirmed. For further information please do not hesitate to contact us!
Ours apartments are your home!